1. In this Edinburgh New Town basement, the client has created a stylish, bright and welcoming space in the long galley-style room. I also undertook flooring and tiling.
"It was a pleasure to meet you. You just grafted away hour after hour... and were very helpful with all the final touches. You did painstaking lovely work. It was a help just dealing with you, the plumber and electrician. It has given me a new room in my flat to sit in and enjoy. It came in on budget." Mrs P, Broughton.
2.In this flat in Craigleith, the client chose all gloss white, including the custom made worktops.
"I am so thrilled with my shiny new kitchen - thank you very much Iain for all your hard work, carried out to an exceptionally high standard. You are highly skilled, well organised, careful, precise, always with a solution to the unforeseen and - you tidy up! Thanks also to the very competent gas fitter/plumber and electricians who did their bit." Mrs. H, Craigleith.
3. In this flat in Leith, the client complemented her kitchen units with a matching display cabinet and extra storage on the right of the room.
"Clear and friendly, invites interest, doesn't offer "special offers by midnight on Thursday!" A straightforward, well-planned job, with no hidden extras. Appointments kept as promised. Friendly atmosphere in what could be a disruptive job. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brodie Kitchens to friends". Mrs G, Leith.
4. This is a small office kitchen I did for a company in the west end. The main challenge was fitting in a microwave, fridge, sink, water heater and drawers, into the tiny space.
"Iain Brodie’s kitchen installation services are second to none. Incredibly straightforward and easy to work with; he goes about his work in a very efficient and dedicated manner. All of his deadlines and promises were met - on time & on budget with excellent results - he ticks all the boxes. I would encourage anyone looking for ikea kitchen installation services to use Iain". Mr K, Haymarket.
5. This client chose their own cooker from another supplier. Nice, interesting tiles.
"Many thanks for everything. I'm very happy with the final job. It was a pleasure meeting you". Dr. M, Broughton.
6. In this traditional Edinburgh flat, the other half of the kitchen is behind me!
"We really love our new kitchen so thank you very much for working so hard on it! We really appreciate how tidy you were every day after you'd finished and also how reliable. In addition, we are very grateful that you co-ordinated with the other traders to arrange the plumbing and electrics". L & J, Dean Village.
7. In this main door flat in Polwarth which the client had just purchased, the very contemporary finish with integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer is a complete transformation of the previously neglected space.
"I found Iain at Brodie Kitchens courteous and professional from the beginning. He went out of his way to meet at times and places convenient to me, was very helpful in formulating the kitchen design, giving advice and help whenever asked whilst allowing me full control of the design and specification. Iain dealt with the delivery and organised other elements of work without a fuss. The kitchen was installed with a great deal of care, with many hours of labour, despite less than ideal working conditions and irregular walls and floors. The finished kitchen is lovely. I would be happy to recommend Brodie Kitchens to anyone buying an Ikea kitchen. The client service and value for money is excellent, but more importantly, I had total trust in Iain, and felt reassured that he would be working hard at the job until it was finished, without distraction, and with respect for my personal circumstances and my home." Ms S, Polwarth.
8. I really liked the solid beech worktops this client opted for. They're not such a common choice for some reason, but look really fresh - and Scandinavian!
"From the beginning, I found Iain very reliable, always turning up or calling when he said he would, and very helpful in designing the kitchen, suggesting options for additional storage etc and offering advice. The fact that Iain coordinated everything, from ordering the kitchen and dealing with the delivery, through all the plumbing and electrical work, meant that I had the minimum of disruption. All the work was finished to a high standard and was very competitively priced. My kitchen has been completely transformed and I am delighted with the finished article. I would not hesitate to recommend brodiekitchens to others." Miss M, Lochend.
9. In this kitchen, I incorporated an integrated double oven from another retailer. I recommend Ikea's range of appliances, but integrated appliances from other suppliers can sometimes be incorporated into Ikea kitchens, if clients prefer. I advise to always buy reputable brands and avoid poor quality and ill-fitting products sold online.
"We were very pleased with the efficient and careful way in which the kitchen was installed and would certainly recommend Brodiekitchens to prospective clients." Mr C, Barnton.
10. Another compact space, but everything fitted in nicely - just! I also did tiling, and some redecoration.
"Iain was excellent from start to finish. He gave us good advice and worked hard to get everything we wanted fitted into a small kitchen. This involved quite a lot of fiddly customising of units. He organised electrical and plumbing to fit in to the schedule. I would have no hesitation in recommending Iain." Mrs K, Trinity.